19 septiembre 2020

Storytellers Vault Project (4)

I gather here all the illustration collections of illustrations that I have published so far in Storytellers Vault, the virtual store of the international role-playing game company White Wolf (it isn't my only RPG products project - I recently told you about ROLE ARTS, my publishing microseal launched through the DriveThru RPG online store).

Each collection consists of 24 portraits of possible characters, presented in a multi-page PDF file, and included in a .zip folder with a file for each image (they are designed, of course, with the White Wolf -World of Darkness games in mind, especially Vampire: The Masquerade). If you want to see all the series published so far, know their conditions of use, and even get hold of them, you just have to click on this link.




No hay comentarios: